Refueling of passenger cars (LDV)
The H2Refuel Fleet Owner Station (FOS) is designed to provide fleet owners, governments and entrepreneurs with a cost-efficient solution for refuelling FCEVs with hydrogen at 700 bar.
The design avoids expensive components such as pressurized hydrogen storage and hydrogen cooling prior to filling. This makes the fleet owner station financially attractive for the development of a hydrogen refueling infrastructure, which requires a relatively low capital investment compared to a public station. The FOS consists of three components: Compression module, Dispenser module and the control console, to ensure safe operation, the electrical components are scanned from the hydrogen holding parts and the Resato – Gas booster technology is integrated in the station to ensure safe refueling of the vehicle at 350 and 700 bar.
Refueling Pressure700 bar
MaintenanceDeveloped for easy maintenance
Flow capacity4 kg/h
Features & Benefits
- Reliable filling is made possible by the use of a Resato hydraulic gas booster with a flow rate of up to 4 kg/hour.
- Flexible hydrogen supply via bottle rack system, tube trailer, electrolyzer or pipeline. Supply pressure range between 30 and 300 bar.
- Small floor space: only 16 m² floor space required excluding hydrogen supply.
- Safe compression of hydrogen gas by separation of the gas chamber from the hydraulic section to prevent oil contamination.
- For safety during refueling, the dispenser is equipped with a communicating nozzle.
- Dangerous situations due to air bubbles in the gas booster are prevented with a nitrogen flushing system.