Refueling of passenger cars (LDV) and trucks (HDV)
The Hydrogen Refueling Station type FSS (Full-Sized Station) is designed as a public Fast Fill Hydrogen Refuel Station (HRS) for the developing hydrogen mobility market.
Adapting to the predicted future of hydrogen mobility refueling demand, Resato has made his compression technology available by means of large capacity public Hydrogen Refuel Stations. Having its origin in high demand 24/7, high flow/high pressure hydrogen testing applications, refuel station owners benefit from reliability, focus on OPEX and after-sales support. The Resato FSS-series public refuel stations provide a regular petrol refuel experience for hydrogen vehicles. With a standard capacity of 1000 kg/day already available at low supply pressures, the design is in the top range of commercially available HRS worldwide. The high compression capacity available at low pressures allows continuous back to back refueling of LDV’s and multiple HDV refuelings in a short time frame.
Refueling Pressure700 bar and 350 bar
SupplyOn-site storage, tube trailer, electrolyzer
Flow capacity>1000 kg/day
Features & Benefits
- Reliable is made possible by the use of a Resato compression technology for 700 and/or 350 bar refueling
- Flexible hydrogen supply via bottle rack system, tube trailer, electrolyzer or pipeline. Supply pressure range between 10 and 500 bar.
- Refueling according the SAE 2601 protocol
- IFSF payment protocol for connection to cash registersystems.
- Future proof investment, ready for hydrogen market >2025
- Energy efficient
- Profitable business case due to high refueling capacity and focus on OPEX
- Cooling system meeting the market green expectation (GWP <3)