Resato Hydrogen Technology is a manufacturer of hydrogen refueling stations for the European market. Would you also like to contribute to the energy transition and work in one of the most technologically advanced companies for hydrogen refueling?
To expand our sales team we are looking for an
Area Sales Manager Italy & South Europe
As Area Sales Manager you will be part of the sales team in an innovative and fast growing leading company. Responsible for the sales of hydrogen filling stations in Italy and South East of Europe region, you will report directly to the Sales Director Resato Hydrogen Technology.
Your tasks as Area Sales Manager
As Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for our customers and partners regarding the development of the hydrogen refueling infrastructure. You have the ability to build, maintain and grow a customer base. You are responsible for meeting sales targets in your region.
- You have excellent communication skills, can make new business contacts and build proverbial bridges.
- Regular data reviews and adjustments of your projects and marketing leads are a matter of course for you.
- Together with your customers, you analyze their business case and point out opportunities and risks. You create customer offers together with your colleagues in Assen, based on your commercial and technical analysis.
- As a sparring partner, you are a constructive advisor and discussion partner for your clients, both on a tactical and strategic level.
- You are results-oriented, efficient and organized. You are familiar with working with CMR systems.
- You make an important contribution to the development and expansion of our commercial strategies and positioning in the market. Based on your expertise, you advise the management on the opportunities in your regional market.
- Experience as an Area Sales Manager in a B2B environment with selling equipment (Experience in the hydrogen sector would be an advantage).
- Experience in working with international companies
- A college or university degree in a technical field e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics etc.
- An excellent command of Italian and a very good command of written and spoken English
- A strong affinity for technical products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high willingness to travel within your region ( +/-50
- The ability to be a team player and pragmatist in equal measure.
- You work both independently within your area of responsibility and in a team with the organizational management.
- Experience in leadership positions without authority (Leadership without authority)
We offer you
- Participation in an innovative, fast growing market
- Plenty of scope for your personal development in our fast-growing company, which is constantly renewing itself
- A competitive salary
- Including a company car, also for private use, and a company mobile phone
- A collegial, dynamic and innovative team with the common goal of making the world more sustainable
Resato Hydrogen Technology
We develop and build hydrogen refueling stations and we are based in Assen, the Netherlands. With more than 30 years of expertise in high-pressure technology, we have developed a process that enables users to refuel with hydrogen without any problems. Our focus is to accelerate the Energy transition by driving zero emission mobility
Resato Hydrogen Technology has now implemented several hydrogen refueling solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, East of Europe and Sweden. Our customers include filling station operators and companies with their own vehicle fleets.
We define ourselves not only by what we do, but above all by who we are.
We are a passionate team that helps shape the future of the company with reliability and consistency. In addition to ambition, open communication within the team is very important to us. We also encourage the development of our employees at all levels and offer many opportunities for further training.
The application procedure
Were we able to inspire you with this job offer and would you like to work in a company, that contributes to a greener future? Then do not hesitate and apply for a job as Area Sales Manager! If you have any questions about the vacancy or the process in general, please contact Femma Kroes, recruitment consultant on +31 (0)6 1299 0493.